Amazon Banner

Friday, March 29, 2013

Best Mini Bike Tires 145/70-6..Check out these Doddle Bug Mini Bike Tires

So I've been looking to put new tires on my doddle bug minibike. They both have some what noticeable flat spots from sitting in the back yard from the kid that I bought it from. They ride ok,  but I as thinking that I would really like to swap them out for something else. Here's what I've come up with so far as good replacements. All of these tires will fit the doodle bug mini bike with no problem (tire size: 145/70-6). 

minibike tire 145/70-6
Cheng Shin C829 buy on Amazon
























mini bike tire 145/70-6
Cheng Shin Compass buy on Amazon
























minibike tire 145/70-6
Mini Baja Motors Tire buy on Amazon


























PS: If you need tubes for your minibike tires, here they are.Don't forget to get the correct Valve Stem!

No comments:

Post a Comment